We are a BOI approved company, a subsidiary of Ramya Holdings, growing and exporting rooted plants and cut foliage with Tissue Culture Production Facility. AMARI is our local brand name for plant as a gift collection.
We invite dynamic, energetic and self motivated individuals for the following vacancies at production site at Walpita, Divulapitiya (Gampaha District).
· Tissue Culture Production facility In – Charge
ü Degree in Agriculture or related field
· Laminar hood operators skilled / unskilled
ü GCE A/L Science stream
ü Age below 25 years
· Quality Controller
ü Degree in Agriculture/ Science or related field
· Maintenance Assistant
ü Knowledge of irrigation & Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Forward your resume with contact details of two non-related referees.
Ramya Horticulture (Pvt) Ltd.
No. 459/1, Kandy Road, Ranmuthugala, Kadawatha.
We are a BOI approved Horticulture company specialized in growing and exporting ornamental plants and cut foliage. Our retail arm operated under the brand AMARI.
We seek a dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated individual for the above vacancy at our Head Office in Kadawata.
· Part qualification in a recognized accounting body
· 3 years experience and familiar with Administrative / HR / Export Documentation
· Ability to meet deadlines and work under minimum supervision.
· Pleasant personality with good communication and computer skills
· Applicants residing in close proximity to Kadawata are preferred
· Age between 25 – 45
Salary - Negotiable
Please send your CV with two non
Ramya Horticulture (Pvt) Ltd
459/1, Kandy Road,